Saturday, 14 July 2007

FINE-ally a win!

The good news is that my parking infringement notice has been WITHDRAWN!

A week or so ago I sent another polite letter requesting clarification on the following point: that since they had acknowledged the existance of the sign I sent them a photo of, how was it possible that there should also be a sign stating restrictions on Sunday. Could they tell me exactly where it is please?

So now they have sent me a very polite letter withdrawing the notice. Yippee! I win!

2 comments:

  1. So once again, good conquers evil. What a triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's great news! I was quite outraged on your behalf. I'm glad that they're being reasonable and acknowledging that they were WRONG to issue the infringement in the first place. Good to hear you got the right decision.

    ReplyDelete