Tracey has challenged all bloggers to list our 5 favourites in various categories. Rather than doing this all at once, I'm going to spread it out over a few posts. The categories are:
c. like about job
d. like to live
e. current TV shows
So here are my responses to the first category: snacks. However, it's hard to know whether this is supposed to be favourite as in "love the taste of" or as in "most habitually consume", because the two are a little different!
1. yoghurt or fruche (currently vaalia lemon creme - OMG yum) (fits both!)
2. Buns, as in custard scrolls from bakers delight -- or, more recently, hot cross buns! (love the taste of)
3. chocolate (love the taste of)
4. crumpets (most habitually consume)
5. WW cakes/snack bars/biscuits/cherry bakewell tarts (kind of both, especially the cherry bakewell tarts, which I am addicted to)
That's it. OK, so I squeezed some extras in there!