Wednesday, 5 March 2008

From the couch

Tonight I migrate from my desk to the couch. Yes, it's true. Here I blog while lying on the couch. In front of the TV. All this means of course that I now have a wireless internet connection -- woo hoo!

Obviously I'm not doing what I should be (writing), but this evening I was so tired that I dawdled home and it took almost twice as long as normal. So I thought I'd test out my new connectivity and see how it works. And I must say that the connectivity here on the couch is a little dodgy -- it keeps on cutting out . . . which is kind of annoying since I was assured that coverage would be fine all over the house.

Anyway, only one day to go this week, since I'm taking a four-day weekend starting Friday. And I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment