Thursday, 17 April 2008

5 favourites - like about job

As work hell continues, it'll probably do me good to think of five positive things about work. Here they are in no particular order:

1. I like learning about a diverse range of new technologies on an ongoing basis.
2. I like the team I work with -- for the most part we're friends as well as colleagues.
3. I like the location of our office -- both because it has a great range of food & cafes, plus it's close enough that I can walk to work 2-3 times per week.
4. I like the sense of achievement when projects are completed and they hit the mark with both clients and media. In this job our projects are short and we get regular results. There's no such thing as a project that takes a year, let alone a decade!
5. I like getting my teeth into something unfathomable and nutting it out until I understand it and then communicating that in words. If I'm not under time pressure (which is rare these days), you could see my grin all the way from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment