Monday, 6 October 2008

New arrival

We have another addition to the family! My sister (M) and her husband (M) have had a baby boy (D)! Born on Saturday morning, baby weighed 7 pounds 5 ounces in the old scale, and is absolutely beautiful.

Being away for the weekend, I didn't get in to meet my new nephew until last night, but at least I got a cuddle. So far I have seen him asleep. There was a brief period yesterday evening when he seemed marginally awake and even had his eyes open a little bit, but then he went to sleep again. So far there's speculation that he might have inherited his father's curly black hair!

M&M&D are all doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ellen on becoming an aunty, again. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

    BTW, my nephew Ben just turned 1 on Friday. Can't believe it is already a year since he was born...

    ReplyDelete