Sunday, 23 November 2008

Moan

Here we are a week after setting goals, and guess how many words I've written -- none. Very disappointing. Too many things on. Too tired. Pathetic.

It's fairly intense for me at work at the moment, with new responsibilities that I'm having to adjust to. I'm finding this is sapping most of my energy, so that in the evenings I'm pretty much dead. As for getting up in the morning . . . well, let's just say that early mornings of writing are not in any danger of happening. Even the weekends are proving a challenge. It seems easier to enjoy the local cafes and get the house under control, than get creative.

So for now I guess I'll bide time until I can get my rhythm going again. And find my energy. Hopefully some good, upbeat news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment