Monday, 27 April 2009

Angry and apathetic

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've really not been in the right frame of mind. I've been feeling either angry or apathetic. Neither of which inspires me to write anything worth reading. I have written a little of the novel rewrite though. (Probably shouldn't have!) I managed a few pre-work sessions last week, which makes me feel a little redeemed. But somehow the evenings have just dissolved into a morass of moroseness or rage (and chocolate). Same old same old.

On the upside, however, I was given a lovely gift today. A lasagna, by a neighbour I've only just met, who knew I was embarking on hell-week and doomed for microwave frozen meals every night. It's one of the nicest things anyone has done for me in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely neighbour!

    Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm feeling much the same way. We should get together and talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust that you are in a better frame of mind.

    ReplyDelete