Saturday, 18 April 2009

Shiny

Our main topic of conversation at brunch today was something I can't mention yet, but suffice to say that one of us is having a shiny 2009 and champagne was required.

Other than that, we talked a little about publishing, at which point I was again harassed about submitting my unfinished ms (I am resigned to a monthly harassment), and we also talked about our cats (not an uncommon topic!). There was also rather a lengthy discussion about how ace Buffy and Angel are.

This is one helluva writing group I'm in, but I think I'm letting the side down somewhat. More on the celebrations later. Meanwhile, it's back to the grindstone for me.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're letting down the side at all!

    And don't feel too harassed. If you do send it in unfinished, you better be able to magic the rest out in a big hurry or you're going to shoot yourself in the foot. If you can do this, then sure it's a plan, but if you can't, you're better to finish it first.

    ReplyDelete