Sunday, 24 May 2009

Another chapter down

After a week or so of my own personal WriMoFoFo I've written a chapter of 2600 words. I'm rather pleased with this, since I've achieved a whole chapter in the allotted week (well, OK, maybe one day over).

Despite the fact it's a little short of the nearly 4000 words per week demanded by the targeted 15,000 words in four weeks, I have managed to squeeze writing time in around everything else that's part of life. I still have some way to go in terms of re-prioritising, but I feel this has been a good start.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of thesis writing days, when I would try writing 1000 words per day. I think the best I could ever achieve and sustain was 500.

    So this WriMoFoFo seems like a pretty serious ask. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete