Wednesday, 12 August 2009

15 movies that stay with you

Another facebook challenge. Does it mean your 15 favourite movies? But no, I think there's a difference between truly AMAZING movies, and those favourite ones you watch over and over. (Sometimes of course they're one and the same.) So here are mine (no particular order):

Atonement
Children of Men
LOTR trilogy
The Princess Bride
Mulholland Drive
Persuasion (Amanda Root version)
Brokeback Mountain
Singin' in the Rain
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
The Court Jester
Withnail and I
Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the black pearl
Last of the Mohicans
Rachel getting married
Titanic

1 comment:

  1. I guess I should have seen it coming. Ok here are mine (no particular order):
    Spirit, Stallion of the Cimarron
    Black Beauty
    The Man from Snowy River
    Three Colours Blue
    Phar Lap
    The Lion King
    The 13th Warrior
    Chocolat
    Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl
    The Black Stallion
    Dances with Wolves
    Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
    Without a Paddle
    Sliding Doors
    Joan of Arc

    Jeepers. Once I got going I think I got over 20. It was hard to narrow it back down.

    ReplyDelete