Sunday, 10 October 2010

More excuses

My problem with trying to write just at the moment is that my head is crammed full of too many other things. After spending most of the weekend ticking things off my 'to do' list, I decided I had made good progress and thought maybe I could spare an hour or so to open the file that hasn't been opened in about 2 weeks. I am pleasantly surprised by the fact that I actually managed to put some words down, but less than an hour after opening the file I am already distractedly running through the list in my head. It's not helping that my eyes keep wanting to close... Nevertheless, I did put a few words down, which is better than nothing. I was starting to wonder just how many days I was going to go without progressing anything. It's starting to look like I may need to go away travelling in order to write! After all, I'll have all the gadgets with me, and there'll be many train and busy journeys.

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I am about to go on holidays I always find there are a 1000 must do's, and work gets hectic and I am just plain tired. In all these years, I still haven't found a solution. Glad you'll have the chance to write while travelling. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was somewhat delirious when I wrote that post... what do I mean by 'train and busy journeys'?

    ReplyDelete